In the frames of "Supporting New Reforms in SHPP Sector through CSO-Government Dialogue" project, the expert group visited "Gomq" SHPP which is located in the administrative area of Gomq Village in Zaritap Community, Vayots Dzor Region, Armenia. The SHPP is constructed on the Kapuyt Tributary of the Arpa River, the length of which is 21 km. " Gomq" SHPP is operated by "NatEnergo 68" LLC.
· To have automated management and water-meter equipment for online data transmission in the head section, through which the online transmission data will be ensured, as well as the water amount used by the SHPP and control and supervision of the environmental flow.
· To re-equip the SHPP with the aggregates having more technical efficiency, which will work with less water amount.
· To equip the transformer with an oil-collecting system.
· To carry out sufficient greening and improvement of the area, to remove different wastes accumulated in the area.
· To carry out household wastewater either through a water-proof well or a 'mini' cleaning station.
The material was developed in the frames of “Supporting new reforms in SHPP sector through CSO-government dialogue” supported by UNDP/GEF Small Grants Programme".
18:10 March 13, 2018