EcoLur continues to present declarations on the real owners of the companies operating the metal mines in Armenia, which were published within the framework of EITI on the website of State Register Agency of Legal Entities of RA Justice Ministry.
In this publication, we will cover the declaration submitted by "Ler-X" LLC having developed Hanqasar copper and molybdenum mine in Syunik Region.
"Ler-X" LLC was registered on August 23, 1999. The company belonged to the former Syunik Regional Head Suren Khachatryan, whereas the 100% shareholder of the company became "Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine" CJSC on August 22, 2012(see the declaration filed by ZCMC here).
The first owner is a German citizen Thomas Peter Hayley who became a 12.5% shareholder in the company on March 27, 2020. He works for “C2 Capital” LLC in Germany, and also for “Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine” CJSC.
The second real owner is Mikhail Zurabov, a citizen of the Russian Federation (RF), who became the owner of 12.5% shares of the company on February 3, 2020. Zurabov works for “Moscow Joint-Stock Insurance Company” Public Company.
The third real owner is again Mher Poloskov, a Russian citizen and ZCMC Director General. He became a shareholder of 7.5% of the company on June 20, 2018.
The fourth real owner is Narek Ambaryan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, with 2.5% sharer, which he acquired on the same day as Mher Poloskov - on June 20, 2018. Ambaryan works at “Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine” CJSC.
The 5th real owner is Karen Hakobyan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, again with 2.5% shares, which he acquired on June 20, 2018. “Pure Iron Plant” OJSC, located in Armenia, is mentioned as his place of work.
The 6th real owner is Suren Voskanyan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, Director of "Ler-X" LLC. There is no information about his participation.
Thus, only 37.5% of the company's shareholders are identified in the declaration. It is noted that the remaining 62.5% is owned by Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine CJSC, whereas the names of natural entities have not been disclosed.
Owners' Intermediary Companies
The first five real owners have indirect participation in the company. Their participation is ensured through Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine CJSC.
“C2 Capital” LLC also operates as an intermediary company for Thomas Hayley through ZCMC.
In the case of Mher Poloskov, Narek Ambaryan and Karen Hakobyan, “AMP HOLDING” LLC and “STAR DUST” CJSC, located in Armenia, also operate as intermediary companies, again through ZCMC.
In case of Mikhail Zurabov, “Zangezur Mining” LLC is acting as an intermediary company, located in Armenia, “Moon Metals” CJSC through Armenian “Zangezur Mining” LLC and “Volnurt Finance Limited” company located in Cyprus through “Moon Metals” CJSC.
10:10 June 03, 2020