Still Deputy Speaker of RA National Assembly Arpine Hovhannisyan published on her Facebook page the draft law “On Making Amendments and Supplements to RA Law “On Government Structure and Activities”, which envisages having 12 ministries instead of 17 ones. By the way, this draft is for internal regulation as it still needs to be discussed, and, naturally, it will undergo changes.
Under this draft, the new government will comprise a prime minister, two deputy PMs, and ministers. The position of the first Deputy PM is made redundant.
Under this draft, the following ministries are planned:
1. Ministry on Employment and Social Affairs
2. Health Ministry
3. Justice Ministry
4. Ministry of Emergency States
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
6. Nature Protection Ministry
7. Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports
8. Defense Ministry
9. Ministry for Territorial Administration and Infrastructures
10. Ministry of High Technologies and Military Industry
11. Ministry of Economic Development and Agriculture
12. Ministry of Finances
Under this draft, the Ministry for Territorial Administration and Development, Committee for Administration of State Property, Water Committee unite with Ministry of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Ministry, while Ministry of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Ministry is renamed to Ministry for Territorial Administration and Infrastructures.
December 25, 2018 at 17:01