Within the framework of the EITI, the declarations on the real owners of the companies operating metallic mines in Armenia have been published, which are published on the website of State Register Agency of Legal Entities of RA Justice Ministry. In this publication, we present the declaration submitted by "Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine" CJSC, which operates the largest copper and molybdenum mine in Qajaran, Armenia.
ZCMC was registered on July 26, 1994. According to the declaration, "Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine" CJSC is the owner of 62.5% of the shares issued by the company. And there are no names for most of them. The real owner of the declaration mentions the names of 8 people. Five of them own the remaining 37.5% of the company. The first owner is a German citizen Thomas Peter Hayley, who became the shareholder of 12.5% of the company only starting from March 27, 2020.
The second shareholder is Mikhail Zurabov, a citizen of the Russian Federation, who became the owner of 12.5% of the company on February 3, 2020.
The third owner is Mher Poloskov, a Russian citizen and Director General of ZCMC. He became a shareholder of 7.5% of the company on June 20, 2018.
The fourth owner is Narek Ambaryan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, with a 2.5% share, which he acquired on the same day as Mher Poloskov on June 20, 2018.
The 5th owner is Karen Hakobyan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, with a 2.5% share, which he acquired on June 20, 2018.
Vahe Hakobyan, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, is mentioned at the 6th owner, whereas German citizens Parag Johannes Bhatt and Jionathan Hieronymus Hill, are mentioned as the 7th and 8th owners in the declaration. There is no information on the shares of these owners, it is stated that they are members of the companys board.
Intermediate Companies of Real Owners
“C2 Capital LLC” in Germany acts as an intermediary company for the first owner - Thomas Hayley. In the case of Mher Poloskov, Narek Ambaryan and Karen Hakobyan, "AMP HOLDING" LLC and "STAR DUST" CJSC operating in Armenia act as intermediate companies. In the case of Mikhail Zurabov, “ZANGEZOR MINING” LLC, “MOON METALS” CJSC operating in Armenia and “VOLNERT FINANCES LIMITED” operating in Cyprus act as intermediate companies.
May 07, 2020 at 18:54