From now on, the functions of “Environmental Monitoring and Information Center” SNCO, “Forest Monitoring Center” SCNO and “Hydrometeorology and Atmospheric Activity Service” SNCO will be implemented by "Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center" SNCO.
On January 30, 2020, the executive i. unanimously adopted the decision to create a new SNCO by restructuring the above-mentioned three structures.
According to the draft decision, the Center for Hydrometeorology and Monitoring SNCO is considered to be the legal successor of the above three organizations, assuming the rights and responsibilities of the legal entities reorganized through mergers.
"Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center" SNCO will be entrusted with the following types of business activities:
1) carrying out laboratory research and analysis;
2) compilation and provision of hydrogeological information (consultations); 3) conducting quantitative and qualitative studies on the quantity and quality of water in the groundwater observation network of special groundwater monitoring systems formed by local or small areas of groundwater deposits;
4) provision of hydro-meteorological information and provision of specialized hydro-meteorological services;
5) Radiation monitoring of atmospheric phenomena and provision of relevant information services;
6) Implementation of surveys using world information system and remote sensing technologies.
Prior to this, “Hydrometeorology and Atmospheric Activity Service” SNCO was within Ministry of Emergency Situations, while “Environmental Monitoring and Information Center” SNCO and “Forest Monitoring Center” SCNO were within the Ministry of Environment.
January 30, 2020 at 16:44